Watford Community Housing tenants – Have your say
Watford Borough Council councillors are keen to hear about tenants’ experiences with Watford Community Housing, the biggest housing association in Watford who provide for over 20 local communities throughout Watford and manage over 5,000 homes.
They would particularly like to hear tenants’ views on repairs, quality of service, service charges, communications, plus anything tenants would like to see improved.
Tenants are welcome to attend the drop-in sessions, where they can come and talk to local councillors about how Watford Community Housing looks after your property. There’s no need to book and refreshments are available free of charge. The sessions include:
• Saturday 3 November, 10.30am - 12noon, Meriden Community Hub, 149 York Way, WD25 9UF
• Friday 9 November, 6.30pm - 8pm, St Helen’s Church Hall, The Presbytery, The Harebreaks, WD24 6NJ
• Tuesday 20 November, 6.30pm - 8pm, West Watford Free Church, Tolpits Lane, WD18 6NU
• Friday 30 November, 5pm - 6.30pm, the Meadow Room, Orbital Community Centre, Haines Way, WD25 7QU
• Thursday 13 December, 6.30pm - 8pm, Watford Town Hall, WD17 3EX
You can also complete a short online survey at watford.gov.uk/WCHsurvey between 1 and 30 November.
Cllr Johnson, Portfolio Holder for Housing and Property, said: “Working in partnership with Watford Community Housing has allowed us to deliver more new homes, especially social housing for those most in need. With the support of Watford Community Housing, it is important the council hear feedback from those residents, to ensure tenants receive the service they expect”.
Cllr Khan, Chair of Watford Community Housing Task Group, added: “We’d like to know your views on the service Watford Community Housing provide, so I hope that everyone will use the drop-in sessions and survey to have their say. We are committed to working closely with residents to ensure that they receive high levels of services.”
For further information please contact 01923 278376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org